Cornice Portable is an easy to use image viewer packaged as a portable application, so you can easily view and show off your pictures from an USB flash drive,iPod, portable hard drive, etc. It has thumbnail previews, full screen modes, rotation, slideshow modes and more.
Cornice is a cross-platform image viewer written in Python + wxPython + PIL. It doesn't pretend to be complete, fast, or even useful, but I like it and it is the viewer I use on both Linux and Windows. It has been inspired by the famous Windows-only ACDSee.
Here are some key features of "Cornice Portable":
· Fully cross-platform: it should run wherever wxPython does;
· Detail and thumbnail view for images;
· Image preview;
· Automatic recognition of images, with a variety of formats supported;
· Full-screen view;
· Zooming and rotation;
· Good keyboard navigation (still not perfect, but this is true for all the features;
· Image loading from zip archives;
· i18n support (with Italian and French translations available);
· EXIF data support;