dispcalGUI Portable was developed as an easy-to-use and open source interface for the display calibration and profiling tools found in Argyll CMS.
dispcalGUI Portable is an accessible application that can be used to calibrate and characterize your display devices using one of the supported hardware sensors.
The program comes with support for multi-display setups and allows you to customize a variety settings (whitepoint, tone response curve, luminance, black level).
You are also able to create matrix and look-up-table ICC profiles, with optional gamut mapping.
The standalone version of the software can be found here.
Here are some key features of "dispcalGUI Portable":
· Support of colorimeter correction for wide-gamut screens via correction matrices or calibration specral sample files (the latter only for specific colorimeters i.e. i1 Display Pro, ColorMunki Display and Spyder 4).
· Test chart editor: Create charts with any amount of color patches, easy copy & paste from CGATS, CSV files (only tab-delimited) and spreadsheet applications.
· Profile verification: Check the quality of profiles via measurements. Also supports custom CGATS files (e.g. FOGRA, GRACoL/IDEAlliance, SWOP) and using of reference profiles to obtain test values.
· A graphics card with at least 24 bits per pixel (true color) support and the desktop set up to use this color depth.
· Argyll CMS
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Colorimeter correction creation not working when using Argyll CMS 1.5.0 because of missing newly required fields in CGATS data.