LanTopolog Portable is a useful application for the users who want to visualize the structure of a network. It is designed to scan the network devices and to create a topology map based on the SNMP.
This application is the portable version of the LanTopolog program and allows you to scan the network from any computer without any installation. You can use this tool for quickly finding out which device is connected to a certain switch port.
The standalone version of the software can be found here.
Here are some key features of "LanTopolog Portable":
· Can export the computer list to a CSV file
· Discovers the devices automatically
· You can configure an alarm for the network failures
· Some time after the program started some computers may be moved from its proper place on the map to the "Pseudo device as temporary location"
· Some time after the program started all traffic chart may disappear
· Sometimes unable to save discovered topology
· The right panel of the topology browser can become non-resizable
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Two-panel browsing