TCP/IP Manager Portable is a lightweight and easy to use application that you can use to store network configurations.
The application enables you to change your network configuration much easier. It can store up to 10 profiles, allowing you to switch between them using the tray icon.
Note: The desktop version of the application can be downloaded here.
Here are some key features of "TCP/IP Manager Portable":
· Supports up to 10 profiles
· Easy switching between profiles (with tray icon)
· Run at Windows startup
· WebUpdate (complete with news) and statistic modules
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· MAJOR BUG FIX: On post-Windows XP OSs the application crashed on exit because of the EXE compression (although the crash was hidden to the user)
· Removed EXE compression (bigger EXE, smaller RAM footprint)