Sweet Home 3D Portable is a user-friendly software that enables you to design your home interior in a fast and easy way.
Numerous visual guides help you draw the plan of your home and layout furniture. You may draw the walls of your rooms upon the image of an existing plan, and then, drag and drop furniture onto the plan from a catalog organized by categories. Each change in the 2D plan is simultaneously updated in the 3D view, to show you a realistic rendering of your layout.
Sweet Home 3D Portable bundles an impressive collection of furniture for various rooms of the house: kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, etc. Results can be viewed in 3D.
· Java Runtime Environment
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Used the Shift key to keep objects moved in the plan aligned along horizontal or vertical axis, and changed the key used to toggle magnetism setting to Alt key under Windows, cmd key under Mac OS X and Shift + Alt key under Linux.
· Added Materials option in the furniture modification pane to edit the various materials (colors or textures) of the selected furniture.
· Improved the color chooser with the ability to choose a color among RAL and Creative Commons palettes, with a pipette tool or in a list displaying colors recently chosen.
· Added options in the room modification pane to change the color or the texture of the wall sides surrounding the modified room.
· Added Pattern in plan and Top color in 3D view options in the wall modification pane to change the pattern used to draw a wall in the plan and the color used to paint the top of a wall in the 3D view.
· Replaced Wall pattern in plan option by New walls pattern in plan option in the user preferences pane.
· Added 3 new wall patterns.