Portable OFX2QIF converts bank, credit card, investment account files to QIF format. This is the easiest and the fastest way to get your transactions for bank statement, credit card statement, investment activity statement converted into QIF format.
Portable OFX2QIF is so easy to use, and, to convert bank statement, credit card statement, investment activity statement to QIF, you don't have learn anything (it will ask to point to the original file, show it for review, and you just press the Save button to save a QIF file).
Get Portable OFX2QIF and try it for yourself to see what it's all about!
Here are some key features of "Portable OFX2QIF":
· Convert bank statement, credit card statement, investment activity statement (OFX) to QIF (Quicken 2005+ compatible up to the latest Quicken 2012) format reviewing all transactions before converting
· Use it to view bank files (this is free option, no purchase required)
· Print (or export to PDF) your bank files for your records
· Combine multiple bank statement files into single QIF file and load it once
· Automatically rename account names to match them in Quicken
· Automate conversion using commandline mode (ofx2qif.exe input.file output.QIF)
· 3 transactions limit
· nag screen