Agilian Standard Portable is a useful diagram designer that can help the software developers create a clear structure of their project. This portable version of the Agilian Standard supports all the contemporary notation standards and allows you to create complex diagrams with minimum effort.
You can export your work to an XLM file or an image in order to share the diagram with other users. Agilian is a flexible tool that can be used for work flows, organizational charts and BPMN conversation diagrams.
· ntel Pentium 4 at 2.0 GHz or higher.
· Minimum 512MB RAM, but 1.0 GB is recommended.
· Minimum 800MB disk space.
· 30 days trial
· nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed several element linkage issues for elements produced by transiting a diagram
These are the remaining changes:
· Fixed exception throws when assigning stereotype to model elements that has no view
· Fixed an issue related to importing EA file
· Fixed referenced attribute lost when duplicate class
· Fixed import Excel doesn't update attribute type according to Excel change
· Fixed the rotation of text box is not available for undoing
· Fixed removing attribute from class takes long time
· Fixed exception throws when redo creating entity relationship
· Fixed found message ball covered by operand caption
· Fixed irrelevant changes reported in Visual Diff
· Fixed an issue related to auto resizing components
· Supported merging decision tables
· Suggest changing event type when attempting to connect a conversation with an BPMN event with link
· Disallowed converting relationship to mirror when a container is being mirrored
· Restricted the width of popup for operation selection in sequence di...