JasperStarter Portable is a handy and reliable command line utility designed to launch JasperReports in an easier manner.
In addition, it can also batch compile scripts and is able to print and export in one command call. It can also be embedded in non Java applications.
Here are some key features of "JasperStarter Portable":
· Execute reports that need runtime parameters
· Optionally show printer dialog to choose printer
· Export to various file formats
· Print directly to system default or given printer
· JasperReports (included in the package)
· Java 1.6 or higher
· A JDBC driver
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Include argparse4j 0.4.0 which introduces some features to the user
· Argument abbreviations
· Subcommand abbreviations
· Include JasperReports 5.1.0