Portable CodeSnip is a useful application that is designed to help you view, edit and manage source code with minimal efforts.
The program handles snippet repositories and you can easily create new snippets, import or export existing ones, compile and many more.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Added progress bars or marquees to several database operations that can take a long time on slower storage devices, i.e.:
· When local files are being updated after downloading an updated database in the Update From Web dialogue box. This fixes bug #79
· When the local database is being saved.
· When the local database is being backed up or restored.
· When the local database is being moved to a new location.
· The user database can now be relocated to a network drive. This fixes issue #81 "Move database to a network drive"
· Fixed issue #80 "HTML output bug"
· Fixed minor alignment bug that occurred when displaying a wait dialogue box over the main window.
· Some refactoring.
· Updated help file re changes.