Portable pdScript IDE Lite is a a powerful development environment designed to provide simple tools for writing code in Pascal.
With the aid of Portable pdScript IDE Lite, programmers will be able to create graphical user interfaces for their applications. The IDE also works as a standalone editor for Pascal scripts.
This is the portable version of pdScript IDE Lite. More advanced features are available in the full version.
Here are some key features of "Portable pdScript IDE Lite":
· Code editor with syntax highlighting.
· Code completion feature
· Search and locate routines via the Code Browser
· Design Visual Forms
· Syntax check, Run and Build options
· IBM-compatible PC
· 1 GB RAM
· 30 MB free disk space
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· changed - The name and the keyboard shortcut of "Compile" command has been changed to "Syntax" and "Ctrl+F8" respectively. It's because Ctrl+F9 hot-key has been assigned to a newly implemented "Build" command (which is usual in other IDEs).
· fixed - Execution of pdScript IDE extensions assigned to IDE events was not functional
· fixed - Small visual inconsistencies in GUI of some pdScript IDE extensions
· fixed - Support for Char type properties in Object Inspector (ie. TEdit.Password)