Precision Language Suite Portable will help you locate VCL component properties, text strings and system messages.
Using this application, you can generate the localization files easily, even when working with large projects. The program can automatically sync with the defined localization source code files.
One other advantage is that the program is portable, so you can run it directly from your USB removable drive, without affecting your registry.
Here are some key features of "Precision Language Suite Portable":
· Project list
· Search and filter options
· Item tags
· Synchronization with defined source code files
· One-time import of resource strings and component properties
· Suggests localization source code
· Translation dictionaries
· Embedded localization
· Easy to use
· IBM-compatible PC
· 256 MB RAM
· 17 MB free disk space
· Development environments:
· Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero Delphi (version 5 to XE2)
· FreePascal/Lazarus IDE
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Localization projects editor (IDE):
· added: Japanese translation
· added: tag "recently imported" - it is assigned to all the imported items (including the clipboard operations with VCL) and is automatically removed when the project is closed (you can switch the using of this tag in Preferences)
· added: tag "do not save" - it is implemented mainly to avoid storing unwanted properties from VCL forms into the resulting language files
· added: "Conditional import" option, that prevents overwriting of already translated items - with this option checked, the import will overwrite only the blank items and the items with "translate" tag assigned
· added: scriptable interface for import/export (FastReport xml files are supported as a first time example)
· improved: when importing the DFM files (and when pasting the VCL components from the clipboard) the collections and their associated properties are automatically loaded now
· improved: TShortCut properties are now imported into the editor in a t...