Prolog+CG Portable is a user-friendly tool that provides you with a Java implementation of Prolog, a programming language used for computational linguistics.
Conceptual graphs support is one of the application's features, which makes it suitable for knowledge representation and formal narratology. Since it is portable, it does not require installation and it will not affect your system registry.
· Java 1.6
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The minimum required Java version is now 1.6, instead of 1.5.
· A bug was fixed in Concept.java.
· The primitive goal shuffle(L1,L2)" was added. L1 must be a list, and L2 must be a free variable. If these conditions are satisfied, the goal always ends with success, and L2 is a permutation of L1,
· i.e., the order of L1's elements is shuffled. L2 is a copy of L1.
· The Applet version used to have a problem by which it messed up the program's order totally when doing an asserta or assertz, since they did not result in a recompile of the program, as they should. This has been fixed.