Chrome Password Decryptor Portable is a useful application that can be used easily retrieve all the passwords stored by Google Chrome. It automatically detect the default Chrome profile path for the current user and displays all the stored login credentials in clear text after decrypting them.
It also shows all the blacklisted website entries for which user has prompted Chrome to not to remember the passwords. Another useful feature of this tool is the Export option which can be used to save the login secrets to the local file in standard HTML format.
This will be very useful in following cases:
· To take backup of the login secrets for the stored websites
· To transfer the secrets from one system to another.
· To store the website passwords at more secured centralized location
· To recover the passwords in case Chrome becomes not accessible or non functional.
Chrome Password Decryptor Portable presents the command line interface which is more helpful for Penetration testers in their work. Apart from normal users who can use it to recover their lost password, it can come in handy for Forensic officials in their investigation.
· Google Chrome
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed the problem with Drag & Drop of Chrome Profile folder
· Screen Refresh changes
· Tested successfully with Chrome v24