Network Password Decryptor Portable is a handy application designed to instantly recover network passwords stored in the 'Credential Store' of Windows. Windows 'Credential Store' provides the framework for storing various network authentication based passwords in secure encrypted format.
Not only Windows uses it to store network authentication passwords, but also other applications such as Outlook, Windows Live Messenger, Remote Destktop, Gmail Notifier etc uses it for storing their login passwords. These network passwords are saved only when the user has selected 'Remember Password' option during login time.
These network passwords are stored in encrypted format and even administrator cannot view these passwords. Also some type of passwords cannot be decrypted even by administrators as they require special privileges. In this context, Network Password Decryptor makes it easy to enumerate and decrypt all the stored network passwords from Credential Store.
Here are some key features of "NetworkPasswordDecryptor Portable":
Can recover following passwords on all versions of Windows:
· All network authentication passwords stored by Windows.
· Basic/Digest authentication passwords stored by Internet Explorer
· Google login password stored by GMail Notifier
· Remote Desktop stored passwords.
· Exchange server login passwords stored by Outlook.
· Login passwords of Windows Live Messenger
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Right click context menu to quickly copy the password
· Fix for screen refresh bug and OS version