With TeamDrive Portable you can keep your data synchronised between various computers simply and automatically. It’s child’s play to share music, images, documents or folders of any sort with friends, family or work colleagues.
TeamDrive Portable makes it possible to create teams easily to work together on documents (online and offline collaboration). By means of the integrated version management system, all changes to documents or files are recorded automatically, so that every change can be tracked.
The security and confidentiality of your data is the highest priority for TeamDrive Portable. Before TeamDrive Portable transfers your data, they are encrypted on your computer (AES-256). Only you decide who has access to your data. TeamDrive has been awarded the Data Protection Seal of Privacy of the ULD.
An encrypted back-up copy of all of your data is automatically saved on one of TeamDrive Portable's servers. If you lose your computer or it breaks down, you can restore your data easily.
TeamDrive Portable offers two alternatives for synchronising and safeguarding your data reliably: either you can use the TeamDrive Portable servers, which means that we take care of everything, or you can use your own servers.
TeamDrive Portable makes is easier for you to manage your data, keep it secure and sync it at all times!
Here are some key features of "TeamDrive Portable":
· Synchronization of any folders and documents within a 2 GB total limit
· Automatic version management for all documents
· Automatic encryption of all data that leaves the computer
· Automatic back-up function for your data
· Offline work with automatic synchronisation
· Support for all file formats (documents, images, videos, programs)
· Team work (setting up of teams to work together on documents)
· Management of access rights for as many teams as required
· Conflict management for conflicts between versions
· Free choice of server (hosted cloud services or your own server)
Security & confidentiality:
· Data Protection Seal of Privacy of the Regional Centre for Data Protection of Schleswig-Holstein (ULD)
· EuroPrise: the European data protection and privacy seal (approval pending)
· Each space has its own secure AES-256 key (The keys always remain on the client computer)
· Individual allocation of user rights for each space
Network, hosting and server:
· The TeamDrive HTTP protocol for secure transfer outside your company, through firewall and proxy servers.
· HTTP tunnelling through Port 80
· Extended configuration options in the client (proxy / cache / bandwidth / profiles)
· Support for hosted TeamDrive cloud servers
· Support for self-hosted TeamDrive HTTP servers
· Support for compatible WebDAV servers (HTTP/S)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
New in version 3.1:
· [TDCLIENT-235] - Support of UNC pathes and mapped Network Drives (Terminal Server and Virtual Desktop support)
· [TDCLIENT-806] - Cancel and pause pending download events
· [TDCLIENT-858] - Poll Proxy PAC file URL and refresh Proxy Factories
· [TDCLIENT-1057] - Let the user choose a directory from where we try to copy/move existing files into the space when joining/recovering
· [TDCLIENT-1064] - New Notification Center added, to inform user about interesting events
· [TDCLIENT-550] - Allow full UTF-8 usernames
· [TDCLIENT-571] - Added Periodic Scan for individual Spaces
· [TDCLIENT-980] - Improve the choosable options (MoveFromBackup, ...) in the Recover/Join Space Dialog
· [TDCLIENT-1025] - Implemented a "multi-login" (and logout) function
Improvements in 3.1:
· [TDCLIENT-1061] - Implemented a manager for handling the progress of multiple simultaneous gui events
· [TDCLIENT-1079] - Release space path locks automatically when all events are finished.
· [TDCLIENT-1045] - Superuser able...