Portable LogFusion 3.1.1
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Portable LogFusion 3.1.1:
- Change: Added a "Maximum Loaded Log Lines" setting to cap the number of loaded lines (big memory saver for fast-updating logs)
- Fix: Greatly reduced the API request sizes when syncing Highlight rules (saves bandwidth)
- Fix: Resolved a logic error with Filter queries
- Fix: General performance and stability improvements
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 1 MB
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Binary Fortress Software
- C: \ Portable Software \ System \ File management
Use the Custom Columns feature to let LogFusion parse and split your logs into separate columns for easier reading. Just like the popular 'tail' program in Linux/Unix, LogFusion can also auto-scroll and always show you the newest lines in your log files in real-time.
Last updated on May 29th, 2014
Runs on: Windows 2K / XP / XP 64 bit / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 2003 / 2008
feature list requirements limitations