ConEmu Portable was built to represent multiple consoles as one customizable GUI window with various features.
It was built in order to represent multiple consoles as one customizable Graphical User Interface window with various features. Basic application - joint use with FAR manager.
All settings are read from the registry (multiple configurations are supported) and after that the command line parameters are applied. Parameters /Config and /BufferHeight are only for command line. Most of settings are changed only in the Settings dialog, not from the command line.
The installer version of the software can be found here.
Here are some key features of "ConEmu Portable":
· Smooth window resizing;
· Several panels in one window;
· Easy run old DOS applications (games) in Windows 7 or 64bit OS;
· tabs for editors, viewers, panels and consoles;
· Thumbnails and tiles in FAR manager;
· normal, maximized and full screen window graphic modes;
· Window font anti-aliasing: standard, clear type, disabled;
· Window fonts: family, height, width, bold, italic, etc.;
· Using normal/bold/italic fonts for different parts of console simultaneously;
· Cursor: standard console (horisontal) or GUI (vertical);
· For /BufferHeight mode: vertical scrolling using keyboard;
· Show full output (1K+ lines) of last command in editor/viewer;
· Customizable right click behaviour (long click opens context menu);
· Drag and drop (explorer style);
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Issue 1035, 1050: Keyboard layouts once more.
· Issue 1047: Assertion on start file dragging.
· Issue 1052 : New option «Show balloon help tooltips» on «Appearance» page.