Portable OpenCBM Archiver is a command line utility designed to automate OpenCBM's D64Copy command in order to create sets of disk images with a minimal amount of user interaction.
You can start Portable OpenCBM Archiver from command line. Follow the on-screen instructions and you'll be done in no time.
· .Net framework 2.0 or newer
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Archival program is now configurable via command line or config file. This means you can now automate nibread.
· Made a configuration flag for whether or not to show a directory listing
· Made the command line passed to the program configurable
· Documented the settings in the configuration file.