C++Builder XE3 is a professional development suite designed to enable programmers to create native application using a sinle C++ codebase.
C++Builder XE3 features a powerful visual IDE that reduces the development time and increases productivity. C++Builder XE3 integrates cloud support, as well as possibilities to migrate VCL and FireMonkey applications to the new Win 8 style UI.
C++Builder XE3 also bundles support for Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase, DB2, InterBase, MySQL and SQLite.
Note: You need to request a trial key in order to succesfully complete the installation of the product.
· Intel Pentium or compatible, 1.6 GHz minimum (2GHz+ recommended)
· 1 GB RAM (2 GB+ recommended)
· 3-7 GB free hard disk space depending on edition and configuration
· DVD-ROM drive (if installing from a Media Kit DVD)
· Basic GPU – Any vendor DirectX 9.0 class or better (Pixel Shader Level 2)
· 1024x768 or higher-resolution monitor
· Mouse or other pointing device
· Administrator rights in Vista
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Fastest path to Windows 8:
· Windows 8 is here and provides new opportunities for Windows developers. Whether you’re looking to develop new applications for Windows 8 that run on desktops and x86 tablets or want to give your existing VCL and FireMonkey applications a new Windows 8 look, C++Builder XE3 makes it easy.
Get a fast start with Windows 8 project templates:
· Getting started creating Windows applications couldn't be easier. Choose from popular Windows 8 style application templates including blank, grid and split pane. Your application will include standard Windows 8 fonts, colors, layout and full screen behavior.
Create touch enabled apps:
· Windows 8 brings a new level of importance for touch support in Windows applications. With C++Builder, you can touch and gesture-enable your apps with minimal effort.
Fully Windows 8 Ready:
· The C++Builder XE3 IDE is fully tested to be Windows 8 compatible and the applications you create with C++Builder will run great on Windows 8 ...