DataObjects.Net will provide users with a rapid database application development framework. It combines comprehensive business logic layer development framework, object-relational mapper and a set of storage implementations enabling the same BLL code work everywhere.
DataObjects.Net is the ideal ORM and business logic layer development framework for modern .NET projects that:
· Wish to leverage all the best language features and technologies that .NET has to offer
· Have non-trivial domain models with deep inheritance and composite objects
· Prefer code-first, test-driven development
· Cannot settle for less than excellent performance
· Want a solution that scales easily
· NET Framework 4.0
· 60-day trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· If previous version of DataObjects.Net was installed, uninstall it and install the current version of DataObjects.Net.
· Update references to DataObjects.Net components and to PostSharp library.