Erlang Programmig Language is a development tool that can help you create software that is scalable and flexible. It is used for telecom, banking, e-commerce, computer telephony and instant messaging applications.
The download package includes a set of libraries and tools that aim to help you interface to other languages.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Dialyzer: The type analysis tool Dialyzer is optimized to be generally faster. - It can now also run in parallel (default) on SMP systems and by this perform the analysis significantly faster (Thanks to Stavros Aronis and Kostis Sagonas)
· The SSL application now has experimental support for the TLS 1.1 and 1.2 standards as well (Thanks to Andreas Schultz).
· CommonTest: It is now possible to sort the generated html tables. A Netconf client (ct_netconf) which support basic netconf over ssh is added
· Diameter: Statistics counters related to Diameter messages can now be retrieved by calling the diameter:service_info/2 function.
· Various smaller optimizations in the Erlang VM
· This release also contains 66 contributions from users outside the Ericsson team