J Optimizer is a comprehensive and reliable platform designed to equip Java developers with a rich toolkit for optimizing application performance and quality.
You can use J Optimizer to profile memory and CPU usage, display real-time threading information, and determine which parts of your code are actually being executed.
You can also track performance bottlenecks at the JDBC, JMS, JNDI, JSP, EJB, CCI, and Web Services levels, and locate the exact line of source code for root-cause analysis.
Note: You need to request a trial key in order to succesfully complete the installation of the product.
Here are some key features of "J Optimizer":
· Memory / CPU Profiler
· Thread Debugger
· Code Coverage
· Request Analyzer
· Code Audits and Metrics
· Standalone agent for remote profiling
· Snapshot tool and Progress Tracker
· Profiling support
· Embarcadero ToolCloud
· Centralized license management and tool deployment with
· Intel Pentium 4, 2.4 MHz or higher (or compatible)
· 768 MB RAM minimum, 1 GB RAM recommended for standalone configuration (Agent only - 512 MB RAM)
· 500 MB HDD space (150 MB for agent)
· High-resolution monitor (1024x768)
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support for profiling on Solaris machines. J Optimizer now provides commands to support profiling on Solaris machines.
· Branch support for Code Coverage. The J Optimizer Code Coverage tool now provides automatic branch coverage. Branch coverage, sometimes known as "block" coverage, checks the testing status of each branch in a branching construct (such as an "if" or "case" statement).
· Stand-alone J Optimizer. Stand-alone J Optimizer provides full profiling capability without requiring integration into an IDE or a larger development environment. Stand-alone J Optimizer also includes the Touchpoint J Optimizer executable. Touchpoint J Optimizer is an integration plug-in that enables developers to use the J Optimizer profiling tools from within their own Eclipse-based development environment or IDE. Touchpoint J Optimizer does not have a graphical user interface (GUI) and is not sold separately. Finally, Stand-alone J Optimizer includes the Source Code Audit and Metrics tool.