Logo compiler that you can use
LIOGO was developed as an accessible, useful and Open Source .NET-based Logo compiler.
Users ca use the LIOGO compiler in order to compile the Logo files they want into .NET, EXEs or DLLs.
Now, you can make use of this small utility to quickly compile your Logo code.
Here are some key features of "LIOGO":
· UCBLogo compatibility,
· Framework of more than 200 Logo procedures,
· Turtle graphics Framework,
· Use Logo variable scope (called can see calling variable),
· Include Logo dynamic operation (RUN, MAP, INVOKE, FOREACH, ...),
· Multi-thread core,
· Localization of structural element, framework and messages,
· OLE Automation interface to call Liogo from Excel, VBScript,
· Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· LIOGO now now full support for German (both in messages and commands).