Magda language was specially designed as a new programming language that is based on a thesis research.
Magda language contains the core notion of mixin, which defines a building block from which objects are created.
The first feature is the modularization of constructors. In Magda approach many mixins with independent definitions of constructors can be combined without the need to copying any code and without the risk of any clashes.
The second distinctive feature modifies the way declarations of new methods, overriding, and method calls.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Modified the tree structure a little.
· Created compile.bat and execute.bat to build and run Magda programs one by one.
· Created compdbg.bat for debug purposes, that is, to create a log file of building outputs.
· In the path "mtj\Magda\ProgramTree\Expressions" added the file "CByteLiteral.java" in order
· to have the possibility to use the exadecimal notation (e.g. 0x1F) for Byte types.
· In the path "mtj\Magda\ProgramTree\Expressions" added the file "CBinaryExpressionNeq.java"
· in order to add the "not equal" literal (!=) for Integer type comparisons.
· Enriched the base Magda language library in the path "mtj\Magdalib" with the following
· BooleanVector.magda (creates a vector of booleans)
· Byte.magda (base type mixin for bytes)
· ByteVector.magda (creates a vector of bytes)
· FloatVector.magda (creates a vector of floats)
· IntegerVector.magda (creates a vector of integers)
· Lzw.magda (base type mixin for LZW co...