NCandE, also known as Notepad++ Compiler and Executor allows you to compile and execute code via the Notepad++ editor.
NCandE is a software that adds two shortcuts in the Run menu and enables Notepad++ to compile (Build) and run (Execute) the code.
The portable version of the software can be found here.
Here are some key features of "NCandE":
· Native support for Ada, Batch, C, C++, D, Java, Lua and Python
· Automatically detects programming language
· Customize the paths, commands and switches for any compiler
· Instructions are comprehensive, easy-to-follow and frequently updated
· Python, to access the GUI Configuration Tool
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New: Fortran (free-form) added to Sourceforge Language Support
· New: "readme" command added to Batch Configuration Tool
· New: "license" command added to Batch Configuration Tool
· Improvement: Better logging and documentation
· Bug Fix: Enabling automatic updates does not compromise Settings
· Bug Fix: Settings windows now correctly open regardless of contents in data folder
· Bug Fix: Settings windows now always have correct titles