Precision32 is a powerful software that was designed to provide you with the necessary tools for developing applications compatible with the Precision32 32-Bit Microcontroller Family.
The IDE comes with a built in compiler, a debugger and it is accompanied by the AppBuilder rapid prototyping utility. The latter tool is especially tailored for peripheral configuration, property management, clocking mode setup and more.
· Minimum 1 GHz Pentium PC, 1 GB of memory.
· At least 1 GB free disk space, other requirements according to the IDE used.
· Debug limit: 256k
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
New Features / Headliners:
· [SDK 1.1.1] Support for SDK 1.1.1 added
[Power Estimator] Added power model for SiM3L1xx Power Mode 8 peripherals with the following limits:
· ACCTR model assumes low power charge pump is enabled. Advanced mode is not supported
· LCD model assumes 60Hz refresh. Advanced mode is not supported
· Vlcd model assumes 60Hz refresh. Power measured using UDP SiM3L1XX-LCD MCU card
· UART model assumes 1200 baud
· [SARADC] Show error if any channel is set to 12-bit mode and burst enable is not set
· [LCD] DC/DC-related options in the LCD are visible in normal configuration mode
· [DC/DC] Show warning if the DC/DC is enabled but the bias in the LCD block is not enabled
· [UART/SPI] UART0 and SPI1 digital functions shown in port I/O (SiM3L1xx)
· [LCD] "Blank Enable" property shown in basic and advanced modes and is never reset
· [EXTOSC] PB1.0 should be digital input for external CMOS clock
· [File] Opening an AB project from Windows Explorer (i.e. double-clicking...