SCAR Divi is an easy to use application that allows you to automate repetitive tasks. It uses color, image, pattern and text recognition algorithms to gather data about the current state of your machine and act upon it accordingly as programmed.
The program has the ability to move the mouse cursor and send keystrokes to act upon the gathered information. You can create scripts in the pascal language for the program to run using a very large amount of functions are your disposal.
The portable version of the software can be found here.
Here are some key features of "SCAR Divi":
· Scripting in SCAR Divi is easy to master as it uses the pascal language which was originally developed for education.
· Aside from the command-line style scripting, SCAR Divi also visual form design in order to add form to scripts with ease..
· A set of global hotkeys makes it easy to start and stop scripts in SCAR Divi.
· A firewall is built into SCAR Divi to prevent malicious scripts to contact a server without the user being made aware of it.
· SCAR Divi manages allocated resources to ensure that scripts that do not properly manage resources will not cause memory leaks.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Target Client showed copies of it's rows
· TPAFromBox accepted invalid boxes
· TSCARBitmap.Resize, TSCARBitmap.Rotate(Ex) and TSCARBitmap.Skew(Ex) disabled AlphaBlend
· GetFiles and GetFolders did not behave correctly
· TPAFilterPoints throws a div by 0 error when an empty filter/extract array is passed
· procedure AddPostFile(const iHttp: Integer; const FieldName, FileName, ContentType: string);
· procedure TPAExtractPoints(var TPA: TPointArray; const FilterTPA: TPointArray);