SWI-Prolog 6.6.6 / 7.1.36 Development
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in SWI-Prolog 7.1.36 Development:
- DOC: CLP(FD): Extended information on search and enumeration predicates.
- FIXED: Do not generate clause-references for temporary clauses for meta-calls: these would point to the stack that may shift or be discarded. Affects prolog_frame_attribute(Frame, clause, Clause).
- ENHANCED: Avoid discontiguous message when an async event interrupts the compilation.
- MODIFIED: message term for discontiguous predicates from discontiguous(Pred) to discontiguous(Pred, Current). Implemented a more informative error message.
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 11.6 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Jan Wielemaker
- USER RATING:
- C: \ Programming \ Coding languages / Compilers
Relying on a Prolog virtual machine to define instructions, SWI-Prolog features a faster compiler and the debugging mode only reduces the system speed by a bit.
The application comes with a flexible and intuitive interface that enables you to work with C / C++ code, providing support for large applications and unlimited integer values without lowering performance.
Both static and dynamic code can be easily indexed on any argument, while the source-level debugger supports graphics through XPCE.
SWI-Prolog bundles a Prolog cross-referencer, an execution profiler to output instruction statistics, as well as an error checking tool. The package also includes a collection of libraries that programmers can find useful, namely components for constraint handling rules, interface libraries, HTML, RDF and XML parsers, a web server library for session management, HTML and HTTP authorization endeavors and so on.
The advanced debugging feature set comprises a spy point editor, an exception debugger, a thread monitor and a dependency management tool.
The program provides support for unicode character sets, which makes it suitable for creating web-based and multilingual applications.
Multi-threading support (run multiple prolog engines on the same database), compiled code tracing, a set of specialized instructions and built-in predicates, attributed and global variables, unit testing using PiDoc, support for creating LaTeX documentation are other advantages that this application brings you.
Featuring high compilation speed, SWI-Prolog can be of great use for Prolog programmers. Its array of features are enough to please the experienced users, since advanced programming knowledge is required in order to use it.
SWI-Prolog was reviewed by Mihaela Citea, last updated on April 14th, 2015
Runs on: Windows 2K / XP / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / NT