Scala is a programming language designed to express common programming patterns in a concise, elegant, and type-safe way. It smoothly integrates features of object-oriented and functional languages. It is also fully interoperable with Java.
Give Scala a try to see what it' all about!
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Commits and the issues they fixed since v2.10.0:
· Revert "SI-6548 reflection now correctly enters jinners"
· Revert "SI-4664 Make scala.util.Random Serializable"
· Revert "Fixes SI-6521, overrides Range#head to be faster"
· SI-5675 Discard duplicate feature warnings at a position
· SI-6591 Reify and path-dependent types
· SI-7096 SubstSymMap copies trees before modifying their symbols
· SI-6961 no structural sharing in list serialization
· SI-6187 Make partial functions re-typable
· [backport] SI-6478 Fixing JavaTokenParser ident
· SI-7100 Fixed infinite recursion in duplicators
· SI-6146 More accurate prefixes for sealed subtypes.
· SI-5082 Cycle avoidance between case companions
· SI-6113 typeOf now works for type lambdas
· SI-5824 Fix crashes in reify with _*
· SI-7026: parseTree should never return a typed one
· Revert "SI-5017 Poor performance of :+ operator on Arrays"
· SI-7070 Turn restriction on companions in pkg objs into warning
· SI-6773 Makes the SI-6150 changes binary compatible with 2.10
· SI-7060 More con...