SimpLESS is an easy to use application that was created to serve as a quick means of compiling LESS code into CSS. The program has a very useful minifier function that compacts the CSS code to save as much space as possible.
In case there are some invalid code strings in your files, SimpLESS will immediately identify and highlight them, thus allowing you to make the needed corrections.
Here are some key features of "SimpLESS":
· Minifies CSS code
· Instant compilation of LESS files into CSS
· Syntax error highlighter
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· removed the compilation options from the lesscode and implemented it into the UI
· the target CSS file to compile to can now be chosen from the UI
· implemented usage of http://prefixr.com for automatic CSS3 vendor prefixing
· embedded the most recent version of less - v 1.3.0
· implemented a automatic updater for the less compiler
· if a LESS file starts with a CSS block comment, SimpLESS will keep that comment after minification (i.e. for Wordpress)
· metric tonne of bugfixes