Microsoft Visual Studio Premium description
Break through your software development challenges
The Visual Studio development system is a comprehensive suite of tools designed to help software developers create innovative, next-generation applications. It’s the perfect work environment for application developers.
Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Premium was developed to be a complete development toolset that simplifies the task of building applications. Powerful coding, debugging, database and testing tools let individuals and teams deliver scalable, high quality solutions.
Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Premium provides an integrated environment that simplifies application development yet delivers advanced tools ready to tackle the most difficult problems. Whether writing code, building databases, testing or debugging, increase individual and team productivity using powerful tools that work the way you work.
Unleash your creativity with powerful design and development tools that let you bring your vision to life. Take control of your source code and use powerful database tools to ensure that your application and database are always in sync.
Advanced code analysis tools help you avoid creating bugs during development and advanced testing and debugging tools let you find and fix any bugs quickly and easily to ensure scalable, high quality solutions.
Here are some key features of "Microsoft Visual Studio Premium":
· Set your ideas free
· Create what you can imagine, build on the strengths of your team, and open up new possibilities.
· New prototyping, modeling, and visual design tools enable you to create innovative applications for Windows and the Web
· Create a shared vision as a foundation for creativity with SketchFlow ,in Microsoft Expression Studio , and Team Foundation Server
· Take advantage of new opportunities & capabilities offered by multi-core programming and cloud development tools
· Simplicity through integration
· A single integrated development environment that takes your skills further and adjusts to the way you work
· Complete all your coding, modeling, testing, debugging, and deployment work without leaving the Visual Studio 2010 environment
· Use existing standards and skills to target a growing number of application types including Microsoft SharePoint and Windows Azure
· Work your way through multi-monitor support, partner extensions, and a new editor.
· Quality tools help ensure quality results
· Powerful testing tools with proactive project management features help you build the right app the right way.
· Use the new IntelliTrace debugger to isolate the point of failure within a recorded application history.
· Stay ahead of the curve with proactive project management tools including new reports, dashboards, and planning worksheets.
· Know that you’ve built the right application the right way with manual and automated testing tools.
· Computer that has a 1.6 GHz or faster processor
· RAM: 1 GB RAM for x86; 2 GB RAM for x64; An additional 512 MB RAM if Visual Studio is running in a Virtual Machine
· 3 GB of available hard-disk space
· 5400 RPM hard disk
· DirectX 9-capable video card running at 1024 x 768 or higher display resolution
· DVD-ROM drive
· The RC build is set to run through June 30, 2010.