Microsoft Visual Studio Ultimate 2013 12.0.31101.0 Update 4 / 2013 12.0.40121.0 Update 5 CTP 2 / 2015 14.0.22609.0 CTP 6
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Microsoft Visual Studio Ultimate 2015 14.0.22609.0 CTP 6:
- UI DEBUGGING TOOLS FOR XAML:
- We've added two new tools—the Live Visual Tree and the Live Property Explorer—that you can use to inspect the visual tree of your running WPF application, as well as the properties on any element in the tree. In short, these tools will allow you to select any element in your running app and show the final, computed and rendered properties.
- Live Visual Tree. Now, you can view the full visual tree of a running application during a debug session. The Live Visual Tree is available when you press F5 in Visual Studio or attach to a running application. You can use the Live Visual Tree to select elements in a running application for inspection in the Live Property Explorer. Descendant count is displayed, and if the source information is available, you can instantly find the file and location of the element's definition.
- Live Property Explorer. Use this new tool to inspect the properties set on any element in a running application, grouped by the scope in which they are set. You can modify these properties during a debugging session and immediately see their changes in the running application.
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 1.2 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- USER RATING:
- C: \ Programming \ Coding languages / Compilers
Designed especially for advanced programmers and for creating professional applications, Microsoft Visual Studio Ultimate is everything you can ask for from an integrated development environment.
The Ultimate edition of Visual Studio integrates all the features of the Professional and Express editions and more, providing web, software and game developers with a complete set of professional tools to work with.
Due to its complexity, this program is definitely not recommended for rookies. Nevertheless, advanced programmers surely find its powerful tools useful for simplifying the development process. From design to deployment, you can use its features to code, compile, debug and test the applications you create.
Once you make your pick, the application wizard can help you configure its structure and appearance, guiding you through the development process.
The program is packed with thorough testing tools (such as web performance, load and case tests), database deployment, architecture and modeling features, as well as virtual and checkpoint environment creation.
IntelliTrace enhances the debugging experience, by allowing you to reproduce the detected bugs in your code. Static code analysis and profiling are other features that enable you to deliver quality code, while the integrated lifecycle management tools help with organizing your project in order to obtain high-quality results with low costs.
This complex software is bundled with a wide range of developer and testing features that require extra system resources, so don't be surprised if it heavily uses your CPU and memory.
Microsoft Visual Studio Ultimate provides users with multi-platform support in a single IDE. Bringing a variety of features, it is in the upper echelon of suites designed for developing and deploying professional applications.
Microsoft Visual Studio Ultimate was reviewed by Mihaela Citea, last updated on February 24th, 2015
Runs on: Windows Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit / 2008 / 2008 64 bit / 2008 R2
feature list requirements limitations