openFrameworks is a powerful development tool created in C++ in order to provide you with a simple and intuitive framework. The toolkit is designed to combine popular libraries such as OpenGL, GLUT, GLEW, FreeType or QuickTime.
You can use this framework to make your code writer tasks easier and to learn about common programming patterns in less time.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
New Codeblocks (windows):
· For 0.7.4 we updated all core libraries to work against the new version of codeblocks, which itself uses a new version of GCC. Anyone using codeblocks on windows will need to update to 12.11, because these libraries will not work with older versions of codeblocks.
New versioning system:
· From now on, OF version are numbered Major.Minor.Patch (e.g. 0.7.4). See Utils section and readme.md for details.
DEPRECATIONS & REMOVALS:
· removed OF_USING_POCO conditionals
· support for Codeblocks version 10.04 on windows
· removed portaudio and freetype libraries. Linux now uses some system libraries. Please ensure you have installed the system dependencies.
· added getForceAspectRatio() and getAspectRatio()
· dependencies with glu, openGL
· fix const correctness
· fixed worldToScreen() bug
· lens offset
· setPosition fix
· fixed load and save type mismatch
· fixed ofMesh.load() to load Normals
· to work with OpenGL ES...