AWS SDK for Ruby is developed as an open source library that manages to provide classes for multiple AWS services. AWS SDK for Ruby offers classes for Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, DynamoDB etc.
Now, you can use AWS SDK for Ruby to build Ruby and Rails applications on the Amazon Web Services platform.
Here are some key features of "AWS SDK for Ruby":
· Integrate with Ruby on Rails
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· AWS::OpsWorks::Client - Update AWS OpsWorks client for new Elastic Load Balancing support.
· AWS::DynamoDB::ClientV2 - Update Amazon DynamoDB client for new parallel scan support.
· AWS::S3 - Add support for multipart copies to AWS::S3 and AWS::S3::Client.\
· AWS::S3::S3Object Presigned URLs - Add support for :content_type and :content_md5 to AWS:S3::S3Object#url_for.
· AWS.config - Add support for configuring region via ENV['AWS_REGION'].
· AWS::Route53::HostedZoneCollection#create - Resolved an issue with AWS::Route53::HostedZoneCollection#create.
· The comment option was getting duplicated before getting passed to the client create method.
· AWS::EC2::Subnet#network_acl_association - Resolved an issue with AWS::EC2::Subnet#network_acl_association
· The #network_acl_association had a bug that caused it to always return the first association from the vpc the subnet belongs to.
· AWS.config - Resolved an issue with service specific configuration not being availble ...