Do you ever want to add audio recording feature to your program? Active Audio Record is what you want. It can directly record audio to mp3, wav, wma, ogg, au, aiff and vox audio file. You have full control on the quality of the audio file by setting the encoding parameters.
Add audio record function to your programs now! Active Audio Record supports standard sound cards. It can support multiple sound cards as well as multiple device lines defined by the sound mixer. You can record sound from any source such as online streaming audio, radio, audio players (i.e. Media Player, WinAmp, Real Player etc), midi, microphone, CD, Tapes & LPs or line-in easily. Record stream audio easily now!
Active Audio Record Component helps you to record audio to wav, wma, mp3, vox, ogg, aiff and au format files.
Here are some key features of "Active Audio Record Component":
· Directly record audio to wav, mp3, wma, ogg, vox, au and aiff format on the fly without temporary files created.
· Support multiple sound cards and mixer lines
· Set volume level for mixer line
· Silence detection during recording.
· Get audio channel volume level
· Examples in VB, VBScript, C#, Perl, JScript, VB.Net are provided,
· Sound card
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Perl, JScript, VB.Net examples added