Add Scheduling capabilities to your application. This ActiveGantt control displays all types of data that can be presented in a Gantt Schedule format. This ActiveGantt control can be typically used to display appointments, tasks or programmed activities.
This component makes it easy to build rosters, TV/movie scheduling, classroom scheduling, equipment/location rental, payroll, assembly line production, and many other applications.
Here are some key features of "ActiveGanttVC Scheduler Component":
· Built using Microsoft Foundation Classes (MFC).
· Easy to use component. Easy to understand object hierarchy.
· Snap to grid and tool tips for easy date selection.
· Conflict detection.
· Infinite levels of zoom in the timeline. (zoom in, zoom out capabilities).
· Locale customizable.
· Complete color and font customization.
· Drag and drop functionality.
· Comprehensive user's manual in printable format, also available online. Context sensitive help.
· Also available as a VB6 ActiveX control, an MFC ActiveX control, a 100% managed net windows forms component in vb.net or C# or an ASP.Net web server control in vb.net or C#.
· Special versions (different builds) for Visual Studio 6.0, 2002, 2003, 2005 and 2008.
· Visual Studio 2010
· Net Framework 2.0
· VB 6.0
· Watermark on the lower left corner
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New PredecessorAddModeKey property.
· New and simplified install programs, ActiveGanttVBA and ActiveGanttCSA no longer require configuring Application pools on setup.
Demo - Improvements:
· SQL Server Compact Edition version 4.0 is now used in the in ActiveGanttVBN, ActiveGanttCSN, ActiveGanttVBA, ActiveGanttCSA, ActiveGanttVBW and ActiveGanttCSW examples as a backend. SQL CE was chosen over Microsoft Access because it is portable and compatible with 64 bit and 32 bit applications.