Make your most demanding users happy with the fast and reliable cross-browser data grid component.
Professional design, well documented source code, tutorial, API reference, examples, active support community. All that for free (GPL).
ActiveWidgets includes a set of common visual elements (like datagrid, tabs, tree, combo) with a professional look, rich functionality and simple programming model. ActiveWidgets library is available since 2003 and used by the thousands of developers worldwide.
· Internet Explorer 5.5 - 10.0
· Demo library with example files
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· IE10 and Windows 8 support
· iPad/iPhone improvements
· Android (Chrome, Firefox)
· Tabs control broken in IE9
· Column resizing stuck on Firefox
· Grid fails when 'Play animations in webpages' is disabled
· Editing issue in Firefox
· Editing issue in IE8/Strict
· IE8 - Entering blank cell
· IE8 - 2nd digit gets truncated
· IE8 onCellValidated truncates 2nd char
· IE8 and second keystroke in a cell