A unit test library to help you with your development.
Ahven is a handy, small, simple unit test library or a framework specially designed for the Ada 95 programming language. It is loosely modelled after JUnit and some ideas are taken from AUnit.
- Simple API
- Small size (Ahven 1.8 has 2.5K SLOC; 668 statements; 1244 declarations)
- JUnit-compatible test results in XML format; this allows integration with tools like Hudson or CruiseControl.
- Strict coding style (enforced by AdaControl)
- Plain Ada 95 code, no Ada 2005 features used
- Portable across different compilers and operating systems
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Created a work-around to Ahven.Framework for Apex and ICCAda.
- Now Apex Ada compiles the the body of Ahven.Framework without errors and ICCAda does not produce any warnings.
- The compilers did not correctly handle the body of Indefinite_Test_List package inside Ahven.Framework when Indefinite_Test_List was at the end of ahven-framework.adb.
- This was fixed by moving the body to the beginning of the file. (No functional changes.)