AidAim SQLMemTable description
In-memory table and query components
SQLMemTable is a simple and fast in-memory database for Delphi and C++ Builder which includes 4 visual components.
It does not require BDE and provides all the TTable functions such as master / detail relationship, filtering, searching, sorting, blob fields, key and range methods, as well as some advanced features like blob fields compression and Unicode support.
SQLMemTable provides the following services: SQL (DML & DDL) commands support; Referential Integrity support (foreign keys); BatchMove component; master / detail relationship; creating, renaming, emptying, deleting and restructuring tables; creating, editing, deleting, browsing and searching for records; creating and deleting multiple indexes; calculated and lookup fields; filtering support; BLOB fields compression; Multi-thread access; importing from and exporting to any dataset in fast and easy way; internationalization / localization and Unicode support.
SQLMemTable is a fully functional in-memory database system; it includes table and query components as well as useful utility (with source code), demos and comprehensive help. SQLMemTable does not require BDE or any external drivers and has small footprint.
Here are some key features of "AidAim SQLMemTable":
· Short compiled code with approximate size 300 Kb, no external drivers (such as BDE) required.
· Small memory consumption by SQLMemTable database engine.
· Fast BLOB data compression. Your large data fields will need less memory. SQLMemTable can compress data on the fly. The compression routines used in the SQLMemTable are much faster than most of popular archivers like PKZip, WinRar, Arj.
· A subset of SQL'92 (DML & DDL) operators is supported by TSQLMemQuery component. With SQLMemTable you can create SQL scripts for creating tables, inserting, editing and deleting records, retrieving data by SELECT command. See full list of supported commands.
· SQLMemTable is fully compatible with standard DB-aware visual controls such as QuickReport, DBGrid, DBNavigator, DBImage, DBMemo, DBRichEdit, as well as with third party products supporting TDataset descendant components - FastReport, DBFlyTreeView and others.
· Calculated and lookup fields can be used in the same way as TTable.
· Delphi 4, Delphi 5, Delphi 6, Delphi 7, Delphi 2005, Delphi 2006, Delphi 2007, Delphi 2009, Delphi 2010, Delphi XE, Delphi XE2 and for C++Builder 4, C++Builder 5, C++Builder 6, C++Builder 2006, C++Builder 2007, C++Builder 2009, C++Builder 2010, C++Builder
· For personal use only. You must buy a commercial version for company or commercial use.