Amyuni PDF Creator for .NET - Developer Pro description
Implement full PDF and XPS creation, conversion and editing capabilities into your .NET applications
The Amyuni PDF Creator is a powerful tool designed to enable software developers to perform the following operations:
- View, edit, annotate and print PDF documents
- Fill-out and create PDF forms
- Create complex documents, forms and reports linked, or not, to a database while using the standard PDF format as opposed to a proprietary format.
PDF Creator .NET is based on our internal developments and does not rely on external libraries such as Ghostscript. Licensing and distribution are hassle-free and developers are not required to license any external technology in order to distribute our tools.
Automatic installation software is provided for an even easier installation without end-user interaction. Instead of printing to a standard printer, you will just select our printer. A file will be generated, which you can then transmit over the Intranet, Internet or view with the Amyuni PDF Creator or the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Here are some key features of "Amyuni PDF Creator for .NET - Developer Pro":
· View, edit, annotate and print PDF documents.
· Create PDF, RTF, HTML, JPEG, TIFF and Excel documents using the same interface.
· Fill-out PDF forms commonly found on government or other web sites.
· Design complex documents, forms and reports linked or not to a database.
· Support for PDF form field objects such as check-box, radio-button, text field, list-box, combo-box, …
· Support for PDF annotations such as Sticky note, Highlighter, Stamp, Line and Frame, …
· Ability to do paragraph editing with reflow, this is important due to the nature of PDF files that are otherwise not
· easily editable.
· Compression of images, graphics and text heavily reduces the size of the resulting PDF file.
· Font embedding enables the inclusion of True Type fonts used in the source document to ensure perfect
· Ability to add bookmarks, hyperlinks and page numbers to the PDF document.
· Add, Insert, Delete or Move pages.
· Search/Replace capabilities from the user-interface or programmatically.
· Generate dynamic content by directly linking documents to most available databases.
· Optional modules for import and export of RTF/TXT files.
· Optional modules for export to HTML, Jpeg/Tiff and XLS.
· Works completely in the standard PDF format. Generated files can be directly viewed by common PDF readers.
· Saving documents page by page makes it possible to create very large documents without consuming a huge
· amount of memory.
· Developers can define their own object types that are completely managed outside of the PDF Creator.
· Rendering parts of a PDF document to a device context created by the calling application.
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· XPS document support: The Amyuni PDF Creator now supports loading reading XPS documents and exporting any documents into XPS format.
· FDF: PDF Creator now supports loading FDF documents that contain data associated with a main PDF document.
· JBIG2: Library can now read documents that contain JBIG2 images.
· JPEG2000: Library can now read documents that contain JPEG2000 images, and also save images in JPEG2000 format.
· Tagged PDF: The PDF Creator library can be used to create structured PDF documents as defined by the PDF specifications. Structured PDFs are easier to edit or export into other applications.
· PDF/A: The PDF Creator library can now be used to save PDFs that comply with the PDF/A ISO Standard.
· Unicode and CID font embedding now enable support for a wider range of fonts including Asiatic fonts.