Aspose.Slides for .NET is a PowerPoint management tool can that enable .NET programs to read and write PowerPoint documents without utilizing Microsoft PowerPoint.
Aspose.Slides is the first and only .NET component that provides the functionality to manage PowerPoint documents.
As with all Aspose components, Aspose.Slides is also written in managed C#, well priced and lightening fast.
Here are some key features of "Aspose.Slides for .NET":
· Supports all kinds of applications based on .NET Platform
· Supports creation of PowerPoint slides from scratch
· Supports reading, writing and modifying Microsoft PowerPoint presentations
· Supports accessing standard document properties like Title, Author, Creation date, Comments and Keywords etc.
· Supports adding new fonts and manipulting the existing ones in a presentation
· Supports managing the text placeholders and frames
· Supports manipulating the background picture
· Supports copying and deleting slides
· Supports change text and its formatting
· Supports adding or modifying the slide show transitions
· Supports retrieving all presentation's pictures and save them to a separate file
· Supports creating and deleting different shapes like Lines, Rectangles and Elipses
· Supports rotating and flipping the shapes
· Supports adding or modifying the shape animation
· Supports filling shapes in different styles like Solid, Gradient, Pattern, Texture and Picture etc.
· Supports drawing auto-shapes on thumbnails
· Supports changing the style of lines
· Offers 48 predefined patterns and 24 textures
· Supports assigning links to the text or shapes
· Supports previewing slides
· Supports creating new custom tables from scratch and add it to a slide
· Supports resizing and moving a table
· Provides complete control on rows and columns including their addition, deletion and resizing etc.
· Supports accessing and controlling the each cell of the table
· .NET Framework version 3.5 or higher
· 30 days trial
· Evaluation watermark on the output files
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· SLIDESNET-33823 - Setting the number format for chart data cell
· SLIDESNET-34176 - Improve PPTX to PDF conversion speed
· SLIDESNET-34130 - PPTX to PDF conversion takes long time
· SLIDESNET-33979 - Changing chart data table does not take effect in generated chart automatically
· SLIDESNET-33997 - Chart Plot Area size changed when setting TextVerticalType to value axis
· SLIDESNET-34002 - Chart labels are rendered with wrong color in generated thumbnails
· SLIDESNET-34098 - Generated chart failed to open in edit mode inside PowerPoint
· SLIDESNET-34151 - Exported PDF contains artifacts
· SLIDESNET-34177 - Code snippet generates a corrupted Excel package.
· SLIDESNET-34195 - Presentation repair message on cloning slide
· SLIDESNET-34196 - NullReferenceException on saving presentation with Chart