Audio Sound Editor for .NET 184.108.40.206
Accessible and useful software application that can be used to help you quickly and easily build powerful audio editing programs
You can now use this reliable piece of software to quickly add various sound capabilities to the applications you want.
- Load from a file, from a memory buffer or from the system Clipboard the most diffused sound formats like MP3, WAV, AIFF, OGG Vorbis, MP4 (audio frames only), AAC, M4A, AC3, FLAC, WavPack, ALAC and CD tracks. The most diffused MOD formats are managed also and, if the Microsoft Windows Media Player components are installed on the target PC, this component can open WMA files and audio frames of ASF and WMV files. If a certain ACM (Audio Compression Manager) codec has been installed inside the target PC, this component can open other compressed formats like ADPCM, GSM 6.10, Speex and so on.
- Load a sound previously recorded by our Audio Sound Recorder for .NET component.
- Possibility to load a new sound in "Append mode", "Insert mode", "Mix mode" or "Overwrite mode"
- Possibility to load a specific range of a sound file
- A background sound can be applied to the current editing session, also in loop mode
- Deep analysis at different resolutions of the loaded sound's waveform with rich visualization capabilities like range selection, zooming and panning
- Edit loaded sound with cut, insert and mixing capabilities.
- Insert or remove portions of silence
- Create and apply equalizer bands
- Apply volume modifications: flat volume, sliding volume and volume automation.
- Apply DirectX Media Object (DMO) effects.
- Apply custom DSP effects: code of DSP effects can be internal to the container application's code or inside external DLLs
- Apply Virtual Studio Technology (VST) effects
- Change Tempo, Playback rate and Pitch
- Play the loaded and edited sound or any portion of it: if you should need more sophisticated playback features, like visual feedback during playback, consider using this component in conjunction with our Audio DJ Studio for .NET component.
- Exporting in WAV, AIFF, AU, W64, PAF, SVX, NIST, VOC, IRCAM, PVF, CAF, FLAC, RAW formats
- Exporting in MP3 format through the external Lame.exe encoder
- Exporting in WMA format through the external Windows Media Audio modules
- Exporting in OGG Vorbis format through the external OggEnc.exe encoder
- Exporting in AAC and MP4 formats through the external Faac.exe encoder
- Exporting through installed Windows ACM codecs (Audio Compression Manager)
Audio Sound Editor for .NET
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- New features:
- The waveform analyzer and its general graphical rendering is now totally configurable
- The waveform analyzer graphical configuration can now be loaded and saved using XML files
- The waveform scroller has been improved in order to allow a better control of its graphical settings