MFC class to create message boxes.
The application is using a standard CWnd derived class, so you can use standard MFC message maps in the class itself and any classes you derive from it.
- Implements standard support for automatic addition of icons just like in MFC.
- Allows custom icons to be easily added to the message box.
- Implements timed out message box support with specific timeout button. The timeout can also be reset based on mouse or keyboard activity.
- Implements disabled button support. Helpful where you want to implement Nag screens when you want to remind an end user to register your product.
- Implements support for including checkboxes on the message box. For example you can implement "Don't remind me again" type message boxes.
- Includes support for right aligned buttons instead of the default for the MessageBox API which is to have the buttons cantered.
- Integrates with MFC support for message box help context.
- Fully Unicode compliant.
- Optionally supports HTML in your message box via the QHTM HTML control
- Supports selectable text in your message boxes.
- Includes support for user defined animated text and captions
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Updated copyright details.
- Updated the code to compile cleanly on VC 2012 and later. Further changes were required to achieve this because MFC in Visual Studio 2012 has been reworked to use the SDK style fusion wrappers rather than those in the now defunct afxcomctl32.h header file.
- Updated the SetCaption method to operate where AfxGetApp() returns NULL.
- Updated the project settings to more modern default values.