An MFC class to encapsulate the POP3 protocol
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in CPJNPOP3Connection 1.51:
- Updated the code to use the author's SSLWrappers classes to provide the SSL functionality for PJNPOP3 instead of OpenSSL. Please note that the SSLWrappers classes itself depends on the author's CryptoWrappers classes (http://www.naughter.com/cryptowrappers.html) also. You will need to download both of these libraries and copy their modules into the PJNPOP3 directory. Also note that the SSLWrappers and CryptoWrapper classes are only supported on VC 2013 or later and this means that the PJNPOP3 SSL support is only supported when you compile with VC 2013 or later.
- With the change to using SSLWrappers, the code can now support additional flavours of SSL protocol. They are: SSL v2 on its own, SSL v3 on its own, The OS SChannel SSL default and AnyTLS. Please see the CPJNPOP3Connection::SSLProtocol enum for more details. The sample app has been updated to allow these values to be used and the default enum value is now "OSDefault".
- The default timeout set in the CPJNPOP3Connection constructor is now 60 seconds for both debug and release builds
- The sample app shipped with the source code is now Visual Studio 2008 and as of this release the code is only supported on Visual Studio 2008 and later.
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 32 KB
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Naughter Software
- C: \ Programming \ Components & Libraries
The CPJNPOP3Connection was designed to be a freeware MFC class to support the POP3 (Post Office Protocol v3) protocol. POP3 for those not familiar with all the internet protocols is the protocol used to retrieve internet email.
Last updated on January 3rd, 2015
Runs on: Windows All