An MFC class for Win32 waitable timers
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in CWaitableTimer 1.04:
- Updated copyright details
- Made the class into a Header only implementation. The WTimer.cpp module is now defunct.
- Code now no longer uses GetProcAddress to obtain the waitable timer functions since waitable timers have been available since Windows 2000.
- Made the code independent of MFC.
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 14 KB
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Naughter Software
- C: \ Programming \ Components & Libraries
The CWaitableTimer was designed to be an MFC class for Win32 waitable timers.
Last updated on February 21st, 2014
Runs on: Windows All