An MFC class for Win32 waitable timers
The CWaitableTimer was designed to be an MFC class for Win32 waitable timers.
- Simple and clean C++ interface.
- The code is Unicode enabled and build configurations are provided.
- Even though waitable timers are not available on Windows 95 or NT 3.x, the code will do the right thing on these operating systems without causing the OS loader to cause your program to fail to load, with the error message "Call to function not defined... ".
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Updated copyright details
- Made the class into a Header only implementation. The WTimer.cpp module is now defunct.
- Code now no longer uses GetProcAddress to obtain the waitable timer functions since waitable timers have been available since Windows 2000.
- Made the code independent of MFC.