CodeHighlighter is a ASP.NET control that can be used for implementing syntax highlighting in your projects. It is based on the SyntaxEditor core object model and it can greatly ease your task of embedding highlighted code samples in your websites.
This tool features a flexible web control interface that allows you to add the code programmatically or by using the tag block.
Here are some key features of "CodeHighlighter":
· Includes samples for demonstrating its usage
· Can outline code via DHTML
· Language definition caching
· Supports multiple languages
· .NET Framework 2.0
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updated the Shared library.