DAC for MySQL (MySQLDAC) is the strongest component set for MySQL/C Builder/Delphi. This component suite allows you to create Delphi/C Builder applications with direct access to MySQL DB without BDE and ODBC.
BLOB fields are supported. MySQLDAC was developed for easy migration of existing projects from BDE/ODBC scheme to the native one. Any MySQL library is not required.
TDBImageEx component for JPEG images support included in package for free (with sources).
Here are some key features of "DAC for MySQL":
· No additional library (even libmysql.dll) is required
· DAC for MySQL(tm) is a royalty-free product
· 100% native Delphi code
· support of Delphi 5-7, Delphi 2005-2005 (Win32 Edition), C Builder 5-6 and MySQL 3.xx/4.xx/5.xx
· adding only 300-400 Kb to your .exe file
· full compatibility with all the existing data-aware controls and report designers
· full support of the BLOB fields
· TDBImageEx component for JPEG images support included in the package for free (with sources)
· detailed help system and a lot of various demo applications
· Delphi 5/6/7/2005/2006/2007/2009/2010/XE
· C++Builder 5/6/2006/2007/2009/2010/XE
· MySQL stable versions
· Nag screen on the connection to the DB
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support for RAD Studio XE4 added
· Support for Lazarus added
· Support for Windows x64 added
· Function TmySQLDataset.GetFieldType for return internal field types defined in the DAC for MySQL modules added
· Using the library "ws2_32" instead of "winsock32.dll"
· Handling of TmySQLTable.Offset property improved
· "Error connecting to the database in windows x64" bug fixed
· "Incorrect work Locate and Lookup functions with filtered records" bug fixed