DSPatch, pronounced "dispatch", was created as a powerful and open source C++ library.
DSPatch is a C++ flow-based library that enables developers to create and route high performance data processing circuits.
DSPatch's framework makes development easy and does not limit your development to any particular type of signal or circuit.
The generic object-orientated API found in DSPatch allows you to build almost any process chain imaginable, from simple logic circuits to full-blown electronics simulations.
Here are some key features of "DSPatch":
· Automatic branch synchronization.
· Dynamic thread count adjustment.
· High performance parallel processing.
· Integrated circuits.
· Non-threaded platform support.
· Run-time circuit wiring and adaptive signal types.
· Feedback loops.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed VS2010 DspDemo link errors