Daisy Diff 1.2
A Java library to compare HTML files.
Give it a try and see what it is capable of!
- Works with badly formed HTML that can be found "in the wild"
- The diffing is more specialized in HTML than XML tree differs. Changing part of a text node will not cause the entire node to be changed
- In addition to the default visual diff, HTML source can be diffed coherently
- Provides easy to understand descriptions of the changes
- The default GUI allows easy browsing of the modifications through keyboard shortcuts and links