Simple Database Schema Viewer is a simple, cross-database facade over .Net 2.0 DbProviderFactories to read database metadata.
With the help of Simple Database Schema Viewer you have the possibility to generate classes from various tables and copy a database schema from any provider.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· DatabaseSchemaReader.dll - Class library (.net3.5)
· DatabaseSchemaViewer.exe - UI to read and view database schemas; options to generate SQL and code; option to compare another schema
· CopyToSQLite/CopyToSQLite.exe - UI to copy any database schema and data to SQLite or, if installed, SQL Server CE 4.0
· net4/DatabaseSchemaReader.dll - .Net 4.0 class library
· Schema reading: added support for reading table and column descriptions
· SqlGen/ Patch 14046 : When a primary key is scripted out for a uniqueidentifier, it needs to be nonclustered in SQL Server otherwise there's a massive performance hit.
· EntityFrameworkImporter now supports v3 edmx (EF v5) as well as v2 (EF v4) - issue 1157
· Schema reading: Add Utilities/FactoryTools to allow injecting a dbProviderFactory directly - issue 1152
· Schema Reading/PostgreSQL: fix reading triggers pre/post 9.1 (trigger columns changed)